Thursday, September 23, 2010

Morocco


Aladdin and Jasmine
Aladdin and Jasmine were great. They spent lots of time with me.
At this instant, tragedy strikes, I realize I lost a pin from my lanyard. I start getting upset while mom starts looking around for it. Mom tells me to finish up visiting while she continues looking for the lost pin. 
Meanwhile, Jasmine gives me some "jewels" from her costume. Then, Aladdin has me wish real hard, and he gives me a pin. It was only a few days later that we find out this pin is very rare and special. Before they left I told Aladdin, " You can stop by with your magic carpet any day or night." They wanted to keep me. A few moments after they leave, we find the missing pin.

1 comment:

  1. The "magic" of Disney is really all about the people. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete